23 May 2017

Everyday life

Last weekend my love and I went to an Iron age/viking fair nearby, in a Iron age village that lies in beautiful surroundings. I didn't buy anything, even though I saw lots of beautiful stuff. There were also a show with big birds such as an owl and a falcon and also a show with vikings that fought.

My love and I went down to the river and relaxed in the grass. 




It was very hot and sunny. 



We also sat in my love's parent's camp, with their two dogs. 


I have made another Instagram-account for my creative projects, in hope of getting started on some more projects! Link to the instagram Lady Elflock Art here.
My friend Skovlyste and I are gonna sell some art-prints and stickers very soon on our Etsy-shop Lady Gigglemug, so stay tuned..!
We also went to a choir-concert in one of the many churches here in Odense. It was very beautiful, I really like the first song they sang. Hmm, perhaps I'm going to listen to it on youtube later... If I can find it. 


Lately I have been listening a lot to Priscilla Hernandez and I really like it. I think I'm gonna buy one of her albums soon... I love collecting music and support small artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment