14 September 2016

Handmade by Celine Haakon

I got some jewelry for free from Handmade by Celine Haakon and this is my review on the things I got.
I really like the details on the jewelry and how she sometimes mix colours on the metal. My favourites are the matching set with the earrings and the choker! I really like the way it looks.
The only minus is that two of the jewelry had broken a bit because of the glue. But I have said it to Celine so she can do something about it. But after all I like her style and I find it very inspiring that she makes these pretty things to wear.
Go check out her shop on Etsy here.


The ring on this picture is very nive with it's tiny clockworks. I don't usually mix different colours of metals, but I think it goes well on this ring here.



Then there's this beautiful set with a choker and a pair of earrings. A small detail that I really like is that the clockwork on the choker doesn't look 100% as each other, but the still match. The brooch is sweet and I feel there's something romantic about it.

The last two things I got was another choker and a necklace. I like how simple they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment