2 September 2017

Music is life

There's a huge part of my life, which I haven't shared much of here on the blog.
I love making music and writing songs... so much that I am now finally able to record my own music. I just bought a new computer, where I'm going to record all of my songs and I'm also planning a music-project with my dear friend Skovlyste. We both love to sing and play and write, so that's going to be exiting. 

Here's a song I wrote for that purpose. It still needs to be polished a bit I think, but I really like it anyway. We'll see what it'll end up with:


It's my goal to get better at playing the cello. I started playing it for about half a year ago and it's so hard to play! But I am slowly getting better. Until then I will have to play keyboard, guitar and sing. And add some sounds to it, but I really need a better keyboard. The one I have now is very bad. It just sounds like a cheap plastic-instrument. Which it is.............. So I am saving my money for both a better keyboard and my own cello. I can only borrow the music school's cello a year from now on. After that I'm too old to go at the school and I will have to find a private teacher. I hope I'll get better fast, hehe. 

My story with music
Music is a huge part of my life and has been since I was 7 years old. I started first at some "music and games" when I was, yeah about 7 years, Then I started to play guitar when I was 9, but after 7-8 years with guitar I found out that I wasn't really good at it. Then my parents had given me and my brother a keyboard, the one I have now, as a christmas present for fun, but since I didn't want to change my teacher I went to "piano-lessons" at my guitar teacher. At that time I was about 16-17 years. I began playing with making my own songs, but it really didn't happen until I was 19. Then I wrote my first song in Danish. I wrote a couple of small songs that I can't remember now, unfortunatly. But I was always told that I should have written music for 100 years ago, since my music was very much inspired by old, classical music. 

When I was 20 years I finished my first song in English. The song actually came to me, while I was half asleep and when I woke up I could finish it in a few minutes. It was a very surreal experience. Since then I have been trying to write songs and now, at the age of 24 I can finally write my own songs and music... And feel proud about them!
After so many years where I have been trying so hard to write music, it now comes naturally to me and that's why it is time to share them with the world.
Unfortunatly my singing voice isn't strong and I can hardly breathe while singing. I get so nervous when other's shall har me sing, Sarafina can approve that, haha. But I will get better!! I want to fight for this.

I don't know if this post was interesting to you at all?
But I will share more of my songs and music here on the blog. So stay tuned..! 

My plan is also to make small videos, where I sing/play my own music and covers of other's music. I will share those on my youtube channel when the time comes. 

2 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to be able to sing and write songs! Good luck with the project! I am sure it will be magical!

    ReplyDelete